By now you guys probably know how much I love a good deal. Or coupon. Or saving. Read on…
Did you know that BuyWithMe is celebrating Harvard Square by giving away a few offers each day this week through Sunday October 9th for different businesses in the area? 5% of all proceeds from Neighborhood Week will be donated to the Harvard Square Homeless Shelter in honor of the Harvard Square Business Association’s 100th anniversary.
When I found out about Harvard Square Neighborhood Week, I was thrilled. Harvard Square is one of my favorite city spots to walk around and hang out in. It’s pretty, historical, fun, and a quick bus ride from my apartment! Plus, they have soooo many good restaurants and bars.
Check out some of the deals BuyWithMe has offered this week – it’s not too late to purchase them!
John Harvard’s Brew House
This deal is $20 for $40 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages to John Harvard’s Brew House.
With this deal, $10 gets you $20 worth of food and European espresso coffee drinks to Zinneken’s.
City Wine Tours
Normally a $56 value, one admission to a Harvard Square, North End, South End, or Back Bay City Wine Tour can be purchased with this deal for $30.
Jose Mateo Ballet Theatre
There are a couple options with this deal to the Jose Mateo Ballet Theatre. You can either pay $24 for one ticket to see Broken Shadows on October 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 27th, or 28th at 8pm or October 16th or 23rd at 4pm (normally $38), or you can pay $50 for a 10-class card for drop-in Elementary and/or Intermediate Open Ballet Classes that never expire and are normally a $100 value.
Fire & Ice
This deal will let you pay $22 for a dinner or brunch for two plus a shared dessert up to a $43 value at FiRe+IcE.
Located in Harvard Square at The Charles Hotel, the Regattabar is offering the following options as part of this deal:
- $9 for a ticket to Battle of the Saxes at 7:30pm on 10/12 ($15 value)
- $9 for a ticket to Brian Carpenter’s Ghost Train Orchestra at 7:30pm on 10/18 ($16 value)
- $12 for a ticket to Jack Donahue at 7:30pm on 10/21 ($20 value)
- $12 for a ticket to the Sugar Ray CD Release Show at 10pm on 10/22 ($20 value)
- $10 for a ticket to the Jose Conde CD Release Show at 7:30pm on 11/1 ($18 value)
- $12 for a ticket to Rudresh Mahanthappa at 7:30pm on 11/3 ($20 value)
- $9 for a ticket to Pierre Hurel at 7:30pm on 11/10 ($15 value)
- $15 for a ticket to Djanjo Allstarts at 10pm on 11/11 ($25 value)
- $12 for a ticket to Sophie Milman at 10pm on 11/16 ($22 value)
- $15 for a ticket to Regina Carter at 10pm on 11/25 ($25 value)
- $15 for a ticket to Regina Carter at 10pm on 11/26 ($25 value)
You can get $55 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages with this deal to Nubar. And you only have to spend $25.
With this deal, $15 gets you $30 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages to Tommy Doyle’s.
American Repertory Theatre
This deal gets you $35 table seats to The Donkey Show Octoberfest Special at the American Repertory Theatre’s OBERON. This is normally a $55 value for one of the following Saturday 10:30pm shows: 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/5, 11/12, 11/19, or 11/26.
Boston Chocolate Tours
Boston Chocolate Tours usually charges $48 for a 2.5 hour tour of 8 Harvard Square landmarks. This deal gets you the tour for $29 on October 9, 16, 23 or 30, November 6, 13, 20 or 27, or December 4, 11, or 18.
I’m not sure if there will be more places added to the lineup over the next couple days, but I’ll definitely keep my eye out for you guys! So far, I bought the deals for John Harvard’s, the Wine Tour, and the Ballet Classes. Very excited!
Question of the Day – What’s your favorite place in Harvard Square?