Sorry for the influx of Valentine’s Day related posts this week.
Or am I?
I’m almost done, I promise.
In case you’re playing catch-up:
- Valentine’s M&M Pretzel Bites
- Peanut Butter & Pretzel Truffles
- Loving YOU on Valentine’s Day
- DIY: Valentine’s Candy Jars
- A Valentine’s Day Workout Playlist
- Terramia Ristorante & Caffe Vittoria: Valentine’s Date in the North End
And now, part of the present I gave to Tim…
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
Recipe inspired by Peas and Crayons
- Heart shaped cookie cutters
- 4-5 heaping spoonfuls of natural peanut butter (this was enough for me to make 4 different sized hearts. Depending on how you make these, you may need more or less spoonfuls).
- 3 graham cracker squares, crushed
- White chocolate chips
- Valentine’s sprinkles
1. Line cookie cutters on parchment paper or aluminum foil, greased with a little oil to prevent the chocolate from sticking.
6. Melt the rest of your white chocolate, then spread for your top layer! Add the sprinkles right away.
Look how amazing this looks! Tim is lucky I didn’t bite right into his present once I sprinkled that last sprinkle.
All tied up and ready to go!
Nothing says love better than a heart-shaped dessert! I really wanted to post these BEFORE Valentine’s Day, but I also didn’t want to give away my surprise for Tim. You guys can just make these next year. Or really for anything – you don’t have to use a heart-shaped cookie cutter and Valentine’s sprinkles! Be creative. 🙂
One more Vday related post to go, then I’ll stop, I promise.
Anyone give any foodie gifts for Valentine’s this year? What’s your favorite heart-shaped dessert?
Have a great night!