Forewarning: LOTS of random Athena thoughts ahead.
1. I can’t decide how I feel about Chobani’s new(ish) Blood Orange flavor. What do you guys think? Do you like it?
2. Lunches made by mom really do taste better. Don’t you think she was just ASKING for me to take a picture and post it in F&F with that fruit display? Just saying.
3. There is nothing more thrilling than free stuff arriving in the mail. I recently won a Clif bar giveaway over on Itzy’s Kitchen and my goodies arrived last week! I hope any of you that have won my giveaways in the past get as excited as I do! By the way, I tried Clif’s sweet & salty Mojo bar for the first time this weekend, and it’s UNREAL. I loved the chocolate almond coconut flavor!
4. Check out this gem of a picture I found while working from my parents’ house on Friday. Really, mom!? What were you thinking?!
5. Friday night I went out with a bunch of friends to the Lansdowne Pub in Fenway for Katrina’s birthday celebration. It was a fun time! My goal of the night was to 1) not be as hungover on Saturday as I was when I tried to bake sombrero cookies, and 2) to NOT bust out any kickboxing routines in the bar. Both goals = success, with the exception of doing ONLY monkey arms. And only because Bridget started it.
6. The earrings I ordered from Sarah during PCDC night also arrived last week. Me likey!
7. Did you guys see my Mother’s Day brunch post featured on Around the Plate last week? If not, check it out! Here’s the link: http://aroundtheplate.org/brighten-moms-day-with-breakfast/
8. There is nothing worse than the sound of a kid’s merry-go-round thing at the mall or outside a grocery store. My children will never go on one of those things. Shudder.
9. I finished the first book in the “Fifty Shades” trilogy this week. Holy pornographic awkwardness!! I seriously was covering the text as I read on the plane ride home from my business trip because I didn’t want the man sitting next to judge. It’s so dirty! I think I’m going to continue reading book two and three though. Anyone have the books I can borrow? The storyline is so disturbing, but I’m hooked and want to know just why Grey is as controlling as he is.
10. Went to the dentist last week. Cavity free for 27 years! Boo ya. Yes, I just said boo ya.
What’s on your mind today?!