Just here with some quick thoughts from the week so far.
1. I have officially been the new Group Ex Coordinator at the Y for a whopping 9 days. What I’ve learned so far is that I regret all the times I made a stink to our former Group Ex Coordinator.
2. Squats on the bosu ball? Really hard. Squats on the bosu ball while instructing a class? Impossible. I can’t yell words of
torture encouragement and do that ish at the same time!
3. Our apartment got struck by lightning on Tuesday. Wtf?
5. My first blogger event that I was really excited for at the beginning of the week was supposed to be tonight, and it got cancelled! At least they are going to reschedule. I was pretending to be important for one hot minute. That was short-lived.
6. I did Best Body Bootcamp Workout 4 this morning. It was another awesome superset combo, and I adapted it once again to teach in my Circuit Training class. This time the workout focused on both upper and lower body for a full total body workout. Call me crazy, but before I taught my 6am class today, I did 20 minutes of steady cardio. Yes folks I was at the gym at 5:30 this morning!
7. I am moving in exactly one month from today. I should probably start thinking about packing my things. One of my roommates started taking down some of our decorations yesterday and I got super sad about it. Our apartment already is starting to look empty.
8. Do you guys ever say or stare at a word too much? Like for so long that it starts to look funny? How about the word “napkin?” Or “conundrum.” I dunno, I’m weird.
9. I totally forgot it was Thursday until I looked at the title of this blog post. Is it the weekend yet? Anyone have any good plans?
10. Still laughing about being too sexy for my cat.
That’s all I have for now, people! Your turn to tell me something. Anything?