Another Monday! We’re flying through August! It’s already mid-month…?
Let’s get right to business.
Last Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: BBB Workout A + Circuit Intervals (push supersets with 3/1/1 tempo training), plus some extra ab moves
- Monday: 50 Minute 5/5 Cardio Interval Elliptical Workout
- Tuesday: Taught 60 minutes of Kickboxing + Taught BBB Workout C (mini circuit challenge!) in Circuit class, followed by the BBB Core Circuit and two arm exercises.
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: MORNING: Taught BBB Workout B + Circuit Intervals (pull supersets with 3/1/1 tempo training) in Circuit class, followed by the BBB Core Circuit and some floor leg/glute exercises. EVENING: Taught Kickboxing + Core.
- Friday: 30 Minute Progression Intervals on the elliptical
- Saturday: Off
This Week’s Workout Plan
- Sunday: Off
- Monday: Returning to CBC! Perfect Lines + Kix
- Tuesday: Two A Day Tuesday = Kix + Teaching Circuit
- Wednesday: Teaching Spin
- Thursday: Teaching Circuit
- Friday: Teaching Spin
- Saturday: TBD. Cutz??
And somehow incorporating bootcamp into the above. Stay tuned!!
They are staying the same! Don’t want to set so many goals that I don’t reach my goals. That wouldn’t be very S.M.A.R.T (goals) of me!
- Hip Stretches
- At least 7 hours sleep a night
Here are some links that are definitely worth checking out before you X out of my page, delete your email, or click on “mark as read.” If you haven’t already, that is.
- Alyssa’s post on Lindsay’s blog, entitled “If I Owned A Gym.” This had me [actually] LOLing.
- Whitney’s post on a beautiful experience she had during her yoga teacher training. This had me relating almost to every word – Type A personalities unite!
- This article that my friend Jess sent me called “25 Things I Know Now That I’m 25.” Okay, I’m turning 27, but I can still appreciate. It’s all true.
What are your goals this week?? Let’s start the week off right. Do share, please!!!
Back later on with some weekend recapping. Or a recipe. Or a workout. Maybe all of the above. Catch ya then!
Introduce yourself to me tonight Athena in case I don’t recognize you! It’s been so long!!!!
Yaaay, back to CBC Mondays!! I especially requested some inner thigh work from Christina, so we’re in for it. Also, if you’re looking for a good workout on Saturday, I’m subbing Oak Square Kix at 10am! 🙂
Thanks so much for linking and sharing my post! Lots of blog love to you!
Pingback: Return to CBC | Fitness & Feta
Athena…this summer I have been so bad about keeping up with the blogs I love to read and this morning I am getting caught up with yours! I love that you post your workouts, keeps me motivated! Thanks for sharing!