Just checking in with my Weekly Workouts post!
Last Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Off
- Monday: 2 mile run outside + my post-run pyramid workout
- Tuesday: Took Liz’s Kickboxing class, then taught my Circuit class. For those who want the craziness I made you do in the first 15 minutes of class, here you go!! It’s the total time one.
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: Taught 6am Circuit class with “The Sure to Wake You Right Up” workout
- Friday: Taught 6am Cardio & Core — 20 minutes of Kickboxing, 20 minutes of Cardio Cutz, and 20 minutes of floor work.
- Saturday: Off
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Off
- Monday: In a few minutes I’m about to do my own 30 minute “butts & guts” workout + some Kickboxing
- Tuesday: Two A Day! Taking Liz’s Kickboxing class, then teaching Circuit. I have a surprise for those who take my Tuesday Circuit class this week!
- Wednesday: Cardio TBD, either an early am workout or something right before my 7pm meeting that night.
- Thursday: Teaching 6am Circuit
- Friday: Off or TBD
- Saturday: Off or TBD
I recently said I was going to play around with taking Wednesday as an off day from working out for my body. However, I’m finding it harder to not get my ideal five days a week of working out in when I don’t work out on Wednesdays! And that one day makes a big difference in my mood and how I feel. It’s a lot easier for me to make myself work out on a Wednesday than it is to make myself work out on BOTH Fridays and Saturdays if I take Sunday and Wednesday off. I’m still adjusting to my work schedule, new commute, etc. so I’m still playing around with this.
How many days a week do you guys like to work out? When do you like to schedule your “off days?” What’s on your workout agenda this week?
Hope the long weekend is winding down nicely for all of you.
I agree that it’s tough to get in 5 days with taking weds off. I’ve been making it my goal to work out 4-5 times a week. This means I have to make myself go fri mornings and then I go on one weekend day if I’m able. If I have a busy weekend, I try not to sweat it too much 🙂 I made myself go today which I’m really proud of!
I didn’t go today!! So we’ll see if I make it on Friday and/or Saturday instead…
I leave Thursday as an open workout day, and try to take one weekend day off…if I can’t squeeze in a class on Thursday or a weekend day I will do 30 mins. on the stat. bike in my room…:)
There’s always 6am on Thursday! Just saying 🙂
I try to take one ‘active rest’ day per week (cleaning, light yoga, stretching, walk with my sister, etc) and that has been on saturday lately because of my Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri teaching schedule.
I’m still trying to figure out a good schedule. I do too much. Do you know anything about that?! 🙂