Just checking in with my Weekly Workouts post!
Last Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Off
- Monday: 2 mile run outside + my post-run pyramid workout
- Tuesday: Took Liz’s Kickboxing class, then taught my Circuit class. For those who want the craziness I made you do in the first 15 minutes of class, here you go!! It’s the total time one.
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: Taught 6am Circuit class with “The Sure to Wake You Right Up” workout
- Friday: Taught 6am Cardio & Core — 20 minutes of Kickboxing, 20 minutes of Cardio Cutz, and 20 minutes of floor work.
- Saturday: Off
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Off
- Monday: In a few minutes I’m about to do my own 30 minute “butts & guts” workout + some Kickboxing
- Tuesday: Two A Day! Taking Liz’s Kickboxing class, then teaching Circuit. I have a surprise for those who take my Tuesday Circuit class this week!
- Wednesday: Cardio TBD, either an early am workout or something right before my 7pm meeting that night.
- Thursday: Teaching 6am Circuit
- Friday: Off or TBD
- Saturday: Off or TBD
I recently said I was going to play around with taking Wednesday as an off day from working out for my body. However, I’m finding it harder to not get my ideal five days a week of working out in when I don’t work out on Wednesdays! And that one day makes a big difference in my mood and how I feel. It’s a lot easier for me to make myself work out on a Wednesday than it is to make myself work out on BOTH Fridays and Saturdays if I take Sunday and Wednesday off. I’m still adjusting to my work schedule, new commute, etc. so I’m still playing around with this.
How many days a week do you guys like to work out? When do you like to schedule your “off days?” What’s on your workout agenda this week?
Hope the long weekend is winding down nicely for all of you.