I’m back with my weekly workouts post, as promised. Gonna get right to it!
Last Week’s Workouts
Last week’s workouts can be summed up with one phrase – sore galore! The theme of Best Body Bootcamp Phase 2 (weeks 3 & 4) is endurance. My strength workouts this week really challenged and fatigued my muscles. Hence – sore galore.
100 reps workout while the rest of the world was watching the Patriots lose
20 minutes of treadmill sprints, then taught Dynamax Bootcamp
Two A Day! Took Liz’s Kickboxing class, then taught one of the timed circuits from BBB. This one was a bit challenging to teach since everyone has a different pace when it comes to a “how many rounds of these moves can you do in 12 minutes?” workout, but I decided to write the moves out on the white board and bring it into class. Genius!
Taught the other timed circuit workout in my class.
Two rounds of the deck of cards workout while visiting Jen!
And of course, I threw in most of the 31 Day Abs Challenge moves as little extras throughout the week.
This Week’s Workouts
Here’s the plan for this week!
- Sunday: Rest day
- Monday: Cardio + abs
- Tuesday: Two A Day! Taking kickboxing, then teaching BBB timed circuits. I may end up changing some of the moves a bit this week to add some variety to class, but it will be the same premise.
- Wednesday: Trying a piloxing class with Shannon! I’m psyched!
- Thursday: Teaching BBB timed circuits again.
- Friday: Rest day OR cardio of choice OR repeat the 100 endurance reps
- Saturday: Rest day OR cardio of choice OR repeat the 100 endurance reps
Plus the last week of the Abs Challenge! Here’s today’s if you haven’t busted it out yet!
How are your January workouts going? What’s on the agenda for this week?
Have a great night, everyone!