Hello! I have an exciting discount opportunity to share with you guys today.
I recently teamed up with the folks at Ultimate Bootcamp to spread the word about a new program they are offering, called My Nutrition Upgrade. My Nutrition Upgrade includes a four-week online nutrition coaching and support program that provides you with both an action plan and the guidance to get you where YOU want to be with your eating habits and lifestyle.
- A welcome packet that will provide action steps to start your progress right away
- Complete meal plans that will transform your diet
- 24/7 access to an award-winning dietitian for advice and support through an online discussion forum
- Video tutorials for step-by-step guidance
- Useful nutrition information and tools that you can implement into your busy life
- Time-saving lists and guides to ramp up your nutrition
Options for everyone
One thing I always say on this blog is that no matter where you are in your healthy living quest, there is always room for you to grow and improve. That’s what I like the best about My Nutrition Upgrade. There are three different “tracks” for you to choose from, which means no matter what your fitness level, there is something for everyone!
- The Go Getter track is for those who are happy with your weight but just looking to take your fitness and performance to the next level
- The Feeling Fit track is geared toward those looking to lose that last 10-15 pounds
- Finally, Shape Shifters is the track for those looking for a much bigger lifestyle change and just need a place to start
This makes the program only $99 instead of $149, and all you have to do is register at this link using coupon code 13MNUFIFE. The program starts on Monday 10/14, so in order to get this deal you’ll need to sign up with the coupon code this week. I can’t wait to start on my track next week and see what new information will be coming my way. Let me know if you guys have any questions, and please feel free to forward to any friends and family that you think may be interested.
Hope you’ll join me!
Disclaimer/Disclosure: The registration links in this post are blogger affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and register for the four week program, I will receive a small affiliate commission from Ultimate Bootcamp. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. All thoughts and opinions are my own.