Aaaannnd it’s Friday again!
Weekly F&F Catchup
- My week in workouts: Weekly Workout Log
- Don’t let the energy vampires drag you down: Tips For Dealing With Negative People
- Putting farm share produce to good use: Summer CSA: Week 1
- Fun new bootcamp format: Baseball Diamond Bootcamp
Enjoy this week’s roundup!
- Your thoughts? Gym etiquette: Would you walk out on a class?
- Fun post idea: Summer fitness shopping list
- Good ones in this list: 9 killer kettlebell moves
- Everyone has to start somewhere: How to start running
- No matter how busy your day is: Tips to make time for fitness
- Yup: Plyometric workouts – why they rock
- Don’t fall for the hype: How not to get abs
Food and Recipes
- Can’t get enough: 19 healthy summer salads
- Good party appetizer idea: Enchilada cups
- Grain free and dairy free breakfast: Banana egg almond butter pancakes
- New to me smoothie flavors: Cucumber and dill smoothie
- This one intrigues me: Ultimate green taco wraps with lentil walnut taco “meat”
- Definitely adding to a meal plan soon: Meaty pesto quinoa bake
- Need these in my life, stat: Mango and zucchini lettuce wraps
- And then a glass of this, stat: Boozy strawberry basil lemonade
Inspiration and Balance
- Love, love, love: The one word solution to fat loss
- Tired all the time? You need these 8 ways to feel better
- Great reminders: Signs you’re doing just fine
- On starting the day with a positive mindset: 25 ways to wake up and feel positive for the day
- Yes: 20 things I wish I’d known in my 20s
- Everyone needs to read this: Husbands don’t see cellulite (and then take part in this: #SuitYourself to Love Yourself)
- Cool: Best photo apps for your smart phone
- Looking for new ones? Healthy food blogs that make eating well extremely easy
Tell me the best thing that happened this week and one thing you are looking forward to this week.
On my agenda: Gym friend get togethers, some beach time, and a bridal shower!