I am so fuh-reaking excited to have a low-key weekend. It’s borderline pathetic how psyched I am to wake up tomorrow and ask myself what I feel like doing. I see date night, time spent outside, the farmer’s market, and some R&R in my future. <–much needed.
If you missed my posts this week, here you go:
Now sit back for another round of awesomeness from around the web:
- Why I love fitness in Boston: Our faith in fitness
- Rock stars: Go to sources for female strength training
- For the yogis: How to do crow pose
- Truth: Why trying to burn calories is a waste of your time
- Hilarious, but true: 15 things girls who lift are tired of hearing
- For all the zucchini that’s coming our way: Zucchini pasta salad with creamy cashew sauce
- This one too: Pistachio kale pesto with zucchini noodles and cherries
- Screams summer: Sweet corn, peach, and cherry salad with creamy goat cheese and lime dressing
- This one too: Mango, red pepper, and orzo salad
- Gonna be my next splurge. Like tonight: Chocolate peanut butter banana cream pie with pretzel crust
- Cool: Guide to vegetarian grilling
- Fun and cute in a jar: Homemade BBQ sauce with no sugar added
- YES: Six reasons your body doesn’t look any different despite “doing everything right” (don’t skip this one)
- Never judge: A mile in my shoes
- Holy moly, I need these: 12 practical steps for learning to go with flow
- Love, love, love: Stop basing your self-worth on your physique
- Helpful: How to use Hootsuite
- Someday I’ll learn more about these: 20 WordPlus plugins to install today
- Awesome example response in this one: How to identify spammers posing as guest posters/advertisers
How are your weekends looking? Busy or relaxed? What was the best part of your week? What are three things you plan on doing today?
Three things for me today? Go out to lunch with Tim’s parents, organize all the returns I have to do, and play around with my new blog design coming soon! Happy weekend, friends.