Hey there! I haven’t posted Friday Favorites in a couple of weeks, but I’m back today so you guys can get your Friday distraction-procrastination-get you to the long weekend reading material in.
- Awesome post: Exercise tolerance and how to break the cardio cycle
- Squat it out: 40 squat variations you need to know about
- Agree: Best exercises for women articles need to go
- Be consistent: My #1 exercise tip
- Watch out: The 8 most dangerous exercises for your shoulders
- Can’t get enough of workout finishers: Build your own workout finisher
Food & Recipes
- Quinoa lovers: 50 creative recipes to eat more quinoa and one for good luck: crispy quinoa cakes
- Good tomato storage tips in this post: For the love of tomatoes
- Fun eggplant ideas: Eggplant recipes
- These look so simple and fresh: Zucchini and corn tostadas
- For the seafood fans: 31 healthy recipes for fish and seafood lovers
- Yum: Easy chickpea oat veggie burgers
- Need: Healthy Mediterranean 7 layer dip
- Make your own: Whole wheat sandwich bread
- Holy heavenly breakfast: Avocado toast with cilantro lime cashew cream
- Interesting! Baked rosemary beet chips
Inspiration, Life, and Self Image
- Love: Where you are is exactly where you need to be
- Truth: Bullying sucks
- Fired up after reading this (in a good way): An open letter to everyone who has told women “don’t get too muscular”
- Yep: Being proud of your body is nothing to be ashamed of
- Think about it: Are you getting enough exercise for your mind?
Any of today’s links resonate with you? What’s up for the long weekend?
I am so happy to say that aside from a couple of venue appointments, I don’t have any plans this weekend. I didn’t even make any plans yet for my birthday on Sunday! Normally I’m all about celebrating my birthday on as many days as possible, so I think that’s a definite sign of
being old turning 29. Tim and I are also off from work all week next week, with a mini getaway to Maine in the cards, and I’m looking forward to some much-needed time off and R&R.