I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday! I just wanted to pop in today with my Friday Favorites in case you are just lounging and relaxing today and want some reading material.
- Good read: Exercise guilt? It’s time for an intervention
- Yes: Five resistance training myths in the running world
- The trainer and client relationship: I sell fitness
- Do you incorporate complexes into your training program? A killer way to torch calories
- I could use a new one: The coolest bags from work to workout
- One of the better articles on how to improve chinups I’ve read: 15 tips to improve your chinning progress
- I love this spin: Farro stuffing with cranberries and walnuts
- Cool idea: Apple quinoa bake
- OMG: Butternut stuffed turkey tenderloin with cranberries and pecans
- So creative: Roasted garlic beet hummus with Brussels sprouts chips
- I am totally making this to use up all the frozen bananas in my freezer: Healthy pumpkin “ice cream”
- Yum: The ultimate epic protein packed pancake and waffle roundup
- Want: Spinach quinoa patties in a bowl
- This is awesome: Crowd pleasing vegan caesar salad
- I just cannot get enough butternut: Barley butternut squash salad
Self Image, Life, Inspiration
- Sleep is so important: Your energy is a renewable resource and Quality sleep and how to get it
- A really awesome list for anyone struggling: 33 ways to break free from binge eating
- Craving renewal? 3 ways to reinvent yourself
- Simple, but important: Simple body gratitude for the holiday season
- LOVE: Just because it’s healthy doesn’t mean it’s good for you
- On being busy: I have a disease
- YES: How being healthy makes me FEEL
Enjoy! I’m off to teach back to back with Liz again!
How was Thanksgiving? Who’s sweating today?
Thanks to everyone who’s signed up for my Holiday Hustle challenge already! If you haven’t yet, consider it. It’s going to be fun!