Hey guys, here are your links for the week. Enjoy the reading material!
- Read this please: Redefining fitness
- Stocking stuffers! 35 fitness stocking stuffers for under $25
- A look at functional fitness: The only 8 moves you need to be fit
- Can’t wait to do this one: 20 minutes energizing detox power yoga
- These are SO hard: Exercise spotlight on kettlebell windmills
- Are you making this mistake in your workouts? Why time is screwing up your workout
- Nice spotlight on these: Get the most out of your farmer carries
- I was just looking for some recommendations. Yes! The 19 best health and fitness podcasts to download right now
- Read and learn: What’s the deal with sprouted grains
- Super cute: 10 easy mason jar recipes for DIY gifts
- Fun! 16 humbelievable holiday cookie recipes and bars (plus healthy baking tips)
- This looks so festive and pretty: Balsamic pomegranate flank steak
- Yum: Roasted fall vegetables with sage, Parmesan, and a balsamic reduction
- Tons of snack ideas in here: The ultimate health snack recipe roundup
- Amazing: Pomegranate topped brownies with sea salt
- Perfect for this time of year: Oatmeal cranberry muffins
- OMG: Cranberry and pistachio dark chocolate bark
- Awesome for the season: Coconut cranberry protein smoothie
- Yay, I’ve been waiting for Monique to post this one: Paleo pumpkin banana nut bread
- Need: Gingerbread chickpea brownies
- What is your desk setup like? The importance of an ergonomic workstation
Blogging and Social Media
- Truth! How not to leave comments
Self Image, Inspiration, and Life
- On a tough topic: How to help manage anxiety
- Story of my life: 6 ways perfectionism is sabotaging you
- Yep: What self loving people do differently
- Happens to all of us: On losing the spark
If you missed anything on F&F, check out my recipe for healthy snacking with chickpeas, my Thanksgiving recap, and my experience at The Nutcracker this year. The giveaway to enter to win two free tickets to a show next week is open until Sunday!
What have you been reading lately? Do any of these links speak to you today? What was the best part of your week, and what’s up for the weekend?
The best parts of my week were decorating our Christmas tree and overcoming my fear of jumping up to the chinup bar. Our weekend is party, party, party. Literally we have three holiday parties! Hope you guys have a great weekend.