Hello, hello! We’ve made it to Friday, hooray. *cue happy dance*
This week was a weird week. We had non-stop parties last weekend, and then I took a personal day on Monday for a doctor’s appointment. My days were all thrown off after that. As for blog posts, I hope you guys had a chance to check out my new recipe for farro salad with orange and cranberries (it’s the bomb) and my themed holiday gift guide for fitness fanatics. I spent a lot of time on that last one, so I hope you liked it!
Moving on to what I’ve read this week… enjoy!
- For the parents: 5 tips for running with a stroller
- Must try: 30 minute yoga for CrossFit athletes
- Get creative with the equipment you have: At home broomstick workout
- Wow: Jillian Michaels’ kettlebell swing reminds us that trainers are like doctors
- All you need is yourself: 50 bodyweight exercises you can do anywhere
- LOVE this holiday theme workout: 99 problems but an elf ain’t one
- Swap it out: 48 healthier holiday cookies
- Yummy breakfast: Easy sweet potatoes and eggs
- Great make ahead meal: Sweet potato veggie burgers
- Interesting! Vegan kale and artichoke dip
- Nice and warm: Fire roasted tomato vegetable soup
- Healthy snacking: Cranberry, orange, and pecan granola
- Noms: Paleo cinnamon raisin bread
- My life would be so happy if this is how I started every morning: 9 amazing avocado toast recipes
- Yum: Vegan cookie dough truffles
Blogging and Social Media
- I’m a creep and followed all of them: 13 local fitness Instagram accounts you should be following
- Helpful: 39 blogging tools to help you work faster, write better, and land more readers
- Also very helpful: Branding beyond the blog
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- YES: Why 6 pack Victoria’s Secret abs are actually not that healthy
- Small steps go a long way: 35 ways to squeeze healthier habits into super busy schedules
- Important read: What not to say this holiday season
- Cultivate a positive morning routine: 7 things happy and healthy people do every morning
- Helpful for anyone feeling a little unmotivated: 16 ways to get motivated when you’re in a slump
- One of my favorite reads all week: How to know if you are setting yourself up for failure
Tell me about your weeks, what’s up for the weekend, and what reads are resonating with you today.
On our agenda: Work Christmas party tonight, annual home friend Christmas party tomorrow (our FIFTEENTH!), and a free day on Sunday. Can’t wait!