Time for another round of Friday Favorites! Last week, one of my friends told me that she loves reading F&F Friday Favorites when she wakes up on Saturday mornings. Another friend of mine opens all the links that interest her when she gets to work on Friday mornings, and then slowly reads them throughout the day.
I’m wondering, when do you guys like to dive into my weekly link love roundup?
Just curious. 🙂
- I think I’m making some of these: 7 workout mistakes you’re likely making if you’re trying to gain strength
- A tricky subject: What is exercise addiction and dependence
- Amen to all: The worst nutrition and fitness advice, and what to try instead
- My legs and bum hurt already: The ultimate squat workout
- Read and learn: The low down on bars
- Always a struggle, but so worth it: The best way to de-seed a pomegranate
- Woah: Butternut squash goat cheese dip
- I’m obsessed with both farro AND veggies, so yeah: Farro veggie bowls
- Great idea: Lower sugar homemade fruit and veggie snacks
- Want: Roasted Brussels sprout quinoa gratin
- Yes please: Swiss chard and quinoa cakes with garlic yogurt
- This is seriously next level: Blood orange ricotta cheesecake with red wine glazed figs
- Fun app: Smashed sweet potato guacamole bites
- Colorful and uses all my fave flavors: Winter chopped salad with blood orange vinaigrette
- Cool snack idea: Pumpkin crunch granola
- ❤ cookies: Banana nut protein cookies
Blogging and Social Media
- Saving for future reference: How to respond to brand email inquiries
- Haven’t heard of some of these: 9 apps every blogger needs
- Yes, yes, yes: The business of blogging and branding
Self Image, Life, and Inspiration
- Interesting: Why more women are ditching the pill
- Got chills from reading this one, you guys: Landmines
- Need: 4 ways to break free from being so busy
- Love: Give presence
- Awesome read: How to get out of your own way and let your life shine
Readers, let’s chat! What links are you loving this week? And as always, what was the best part of your week? What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Best part of my week was being snowed in! Had so much fun just being at home. This weekend we are hosting a party for our bridesmaids and groomsmen + their dates so they can all meet and mingle ahead of time. This way no date has to worry about not knowing anyone on the shuttle and our maids/men can get to know each other before having to link arms and do some awk dance move into our reception. As a self-proclaimed professional wedding goer, this is very important. I can’t wait!