Good morning, everyone!
Last night was my Two-A-Day Tuesday. Kix with Liz followed by my Muscle class at the Y.
Check out this awesome 80’s remix playlist I used:
- Everybody Have Fun Tonight – SoulSearch
- Talking In Your Sleep – Disco Fair
- Call Me – Nicki Bliss
- It’s Raining Men – Airi L
- Heart of Rock and Roll – Splits & Kicks
- We Built This City – Goody Shack
- Shake It Up – Neon World
- The Heat Is On – Goody Shack
- Roam – Money Makers
- Jenny (867-5309) – Southern Love
- I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight – Neon World
- Working For the Weekend – Money Makers
- Rock In the USA – Splits & Kicks
- You Don’t Want Me Anymore – SoulSearch
It was a nice change up from my usual music.
For class I did circuits with the step and a body bar.
After my two-in-a-row, my shoulder was feeling a little tender, so this happened:
Tim is in L.A. for work this week, so Trina kindly agreed to be a fill-in for my post-workout muscle rub with The Stick. Thanks, Trina! Picture Note: New Under Armour tank top, $15.
Yesterday’s food included:
- Breakfast: Low-fat cottage cheese with cinnamon and blueberries
- Morning Snack: Banana
- Morning Snack: Almonds
- Lunch: Salad with tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, sprouts, and balsamic/basil light vinaigrette and grapes on the side
- Afternoon Snack: Luna Bar
- Dinner: Chicken salad sandwich on a whole wheat sandwich thin with hummus, lettuce, and sprouts
Question of the Day: What’s your favorite kind of music to workout to?
Have a good one!