Good morning, and happy Friday! It’s super exciting that it’s already the weekend, but I bet next week will drag fo sho.
Here’s some Friday randomness for you!
Are you feeling ab-tastic yet?
Today is Day 4 of the 31 Day Abs Challenge, and your challenge is to focus on a part of your core other than abs! Links to the exercises can be found in this post. Tomorrow you have a rest day, and then Sunday I’ll post next week’s challenges.
Some new workout jams, mmkay?
Best Body Bootcamp
…yep, I signed up again. How could I not?! Tina is the best. It starts up again next week. This is round 4, but round 3 for me!
Attention popcorn lovers!
Unreal new delicious twist for cases of the munchies, thank you Women’s Health…
What I’m watching now…
…now that Homeland is over that is.
Tim and I trying to catch up so we can watch the new season when it’s back on again.
New desk material…
And some other things you may or may not care about:
- I have been so, so, so sore from my New Year’s Day workout all week.
- Happy to have Erica back in class yesterday! Booty blasters were in order for her return.
- My WordPress blog account sent me a 2012 annual report and told me my top 5 most frequent commenters are Monique (115 comments), my mom (89 comments), Ashley P (44 comments), Liz (37 comments), and Jen @ Nutcaseinpoint (36 comments). I dare you to try to beat their records this year! (Thanks, ladies!)
- Made my own salad dressing for the first time this week. I’m not sure I’ll ever go back to buying bottles or jars?
- Can it be warm again yet? I think I’m ready to start planning my next vacation.
- Before I do that though, still gotta take down the Christmas stuff. I usually like to wait for the REAL 12 days of Christmas (the 12 days after Christmas that take you through January 6th, Epiphany… did anyone else know that?) to take down my Christmas decorations. I hate un-decorating!
- I have a ton, ton, ton of recipe posts coming your way.
That’s about it!
Leave a comment with some randomness of your own, or on anything I wrote about today. How are the abs doing, what tv show are you watching now, what’s on your desk at work, any new favorite snack or workout song I should know about? When do you un-decorate for Christmas? Ever make your own dressing?
Hope everyone has a fantastically relaxing weekend ahead, after you get those back moves in!